2012 Seadoo model comparison

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I'm a 235 lbs male primarily using a Seadoo Aqua Ranger. Just got it and used for first time yesterday. I am primarily using it just to glide around an inland lake (top of the lake)..similar to snorkling..
No diving with it yet.

I was looking at possbily getting a 2nd one. Have my wife keep the Aqua Ranger and me get another one that has a little more thrust/pull. been looking at:

Sea Doo Pro $239 (internet pricing)
Sea Doo GTI: $320
Sea-Doo SD6545X VS Supercharged "Plus" Sea Scooter $415

I got the Aqua Ranger for $220 delivered.

I am wondering if I am going to see a strong increase in thrust from the VS Supercharged? (Its $200 more than the Aqua Ranger...):confused:
Any thoughts on 4 models?

I'm a 235 lbs male primarily using a Seadoo Aqua Ranger. Just got it and used for first time yesterday. I am primarily using it just to glide around an inland lake (top of the lake)..similar to snorkling..
No diving with it yet.

I was looking at possbily getting a 2nd one. Have my wife keep the Aqua Ranger and me get another one that has a little more thrust/pull. been looking at:

Sea Doo Pro $239 (internet pricing)
Sea Doo GTI: $320
Sea-Doo SD6545X VS Supercharged "Plus" Sea Scooter $415

I got the Aqua Ranger for $220 delivered.

I am wondering if I am going to see a strong increase in thrust from the VS Supercharged? (Its $200 more than the Aqua Ranger...):confused:
Any thoughts on 4 models?

Short answer, you probably won't. Eventhough See-Doo adverts make it look like they are different, reality is in the water towing a diver they all are about the same.

Daru

Back
Top Bottom