2012 Kenting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wantonmien

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Oh to live closer to Kenting !

Some pics from my Kenting dives March / April 2012 - nothing spectacular, missed pics of the huge ray, and blue spotted rays, but a great variation of life to be found, water at 27 C and viz like glass on some dives.

Will Keep adding as it goes along in here 2012 Kenting - - ScubaBoard Gallery

Last edited:
Nice photos.

Where were the Kuhl's blue-spotted rays: Chu Shui Kou? Last time I was in Kending the Coast Guard didn't hassle us at Shan Hai but the rays weren't there. Didn't see them at Chu Shui Kou either.

You going to 7 Stars?

Makno,

W/E 24/3 Sail Rock. Whilst I was trying to get that 'perfect' picture (again) of a Nudi, my dive buddy (NPd) carried on into the deep, and on the dive saw 5 or 6 Blue spotted rays.

W/E 14/4 Ding Bai Shia - whilst waiting for a buddy (TK) to get that 'perfect' picture, buddies CT, KM and NPk, came across a huge ray CT described as biggest he's ever seen, some 2 metres + across.

W/E 14.4 Shan Hai - furthest rock out, a Blue spotted ray swum around, and around, and around, but would not stop for a decent picture !

7 Stars, can't conform as yet but hopefully yes.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom