2009 NC Ship Wreck Hunting Expedition with Deep Sea Detective Richie Kohler

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Evo Junkie

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
All right all you wreck -o-holics, grab your gear and head to the NC coast of Wrightsville Beach and dive with Deep Sea Detective Richie Kohler and Aquatic Safaris July 13-16, 2009. I have posted this trip on the calendar also, this expedition was formed two months ago and had 12 spots, we now only have 3 full trip spots left so hurry and call Aquatic Safaris at 1-910-392-4fun and hold your spot today with a 450.00 deposit. If you need anymore information on this trip, please PM me with your email address and I will send you an attached word document with all the fine details of the trip. Just to give u an over view, the trip cost 1450.00 per diver, this includes of course the charter boat cost (we have the whole 48' foot boat to ourselves, only 15 divers on board), motel accomidations for 4 nights in your own personal room, 21% air fills and lunch on board the boat. All levels of divers are welcome to come with us, anyone from advanced all the way up to Trimix CCR are welcome.

For those that need more info please PM me with your email address and I will email the information too you ASAP

Happy diving and hope to see some of you here.

Mike Pittman:crafty:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom