2008 Seaquest Balance BCD w/Airsource II and 10in XS Scuba Springstraps (med)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

renegade17

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
For Sale: Aqualung Seaquest Balance BCD
With Airsource2!
Used 25 dives in freshwater
$420.00 shipped (I accept Paypal)

Seaquest Balance BCD with Aqualung Airsource II. I paid $638 for this June of 2008. Used for only 25 freshwater dives. Will sacrifice for $420.00. Size Large. Fits me great and I'm 6'2" 195lbs. I use a BP/W now & this is too sweet a BC for just pool use.

For Sale: XS Scuba spring straps sized medium 10". Brand new and never used. Great for using with drysuit boots, or wetsuit boots. Will fit any fin. To see if 10" will fit: measure around the back of your heel with boots on(post to post) and the proper strap size is appx. two inches less than that measurement. $40 shipped USPS.

For Sale: Aqualung Legend Glacia octo with yellow hose(pic is just to show it the octo-the reg and second stage are not for sale.) $98 shipped

More about the Balance below:
The freedom of back inflation: Many divers prefer the back inflation as it provides greater freedom of movement and a lower profile. The Balance couples a rear bladder with a patented harness system that provides exceptional support and load distribution. Looking for the best in fit and comfort in a streamlined package? Look no further than the Balance.
Non-releasable rear weight pouches hold a maximum combined total of 10 lbs/4.5 kg of non-releasable weight
Revolutionary triangular load distribution system in shoulder strap (a Sea Quest exclusive) relieves backpack pressure for ultimate comfort in and out of the water
Newly redesigned fold down pocket
Swivel buckles at shoulder strap
NEW! right shoulder pull dump
NEW! over-molded carrying handle
Three bent stainless steel D-rings
Large contour backpack helps stabilize even the largest tanks (sizes ML, L and XL)
Patented Tank Traction System (TTS) ensures the tank is firmly attached to the BC
Rolled neoprene around the collar for added diver comfort
Adjustable Air-Lock™ Waistband Buckle for easy quick adjustments
Lower right side pull dump allows for easy dumping of air if you prefer head first descents or when you are in the swimming position
Multiple accessory attachment grommets
Accessory attachment grommets allow for quick attachment of a Deep See knife directly to the BC

Attachments

• scuba sale and Marino's 030.jpg
    scuba sale and Marino's 030.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 59
  • scuba sale and Marino's 031.jpg
    scuba sale and Marino's 031.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 57
  • scuba sale and Marino's 032.jpg
    scuba sale and Marino's 032.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 49
  • scuba sale and Marino's 033.jpg
    scuba sale and Marino's 033.jpg