2008 Pinnacle Freedom Drysuit w/ p-valve, Size ML

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TecDiver1990

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2008 Pinnacle Freedom Drysuit Size ML. Rear-entry, tight seals, p-valve already installed. Only been dove in twice. Works perfectly. Asking $650.00. Price is negotiable and I accept PayPal!

I have to sell my drysuit because I have no space for it and no time to dive anymore since I've been in the Marine Corps. And I need to sell it pretty quick.

Includes: Drysuit w/ p-valve, Suspenders, Drysuit Inflator Hose, Dry Hood, Drysuit Hanger, and Pinnacle Deluxe Drysuit Bag.

Thanks and Semper Fi,

-TecDiver1990

Last edited:
I will ship it anywhere in the continental United States for free via UPS. :)

I'm going to lower the initial asking price to $550.00

I don't, but I can take some and put them up! They should be up shortly!

Here's the pictures! Hopefully this guy will get sold soon! Goes to the highest bidder! Send me a PM w/ bids. Thanks.

-Matt
Drysuit

I would like to retract the bids statement. I'm asking $550.00, but would prefer $600.00-$650.00 if possible. At this point, I just need to get it sold. Send me a PM if you're interested! Thanks!

I still have this Drysuit for sale if anyone is interested at all. Send me a PM if you are. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom