2008-2009 titan lx

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

finflipper49

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi,I was wandering if anyone knows where I could buy the older style titan lx, I beleave the 2008-2009 version. I would love to buy the new titan lx supreme but money is tight. my plan would be to add the E-seal when I have it serviced the first time. Just trying to save some money up front. Also if I found an older conshelf set on E-Bay for a good price and have it serviced, should I feel any less safe than using a new set? Thanks for any feedback

eBay! The old style TITAN reg are stating to show up on eBay fairly regularly now. I would guess they are in the $200 to $300 range. If you can waite it out they show up with the enviro seal on them and do not raise the price of the reg much or at all. If you add the seal kit after you get the reg the kit is about $60.00 plus what ever the install costs are.

They are a good bullet proof inexpensive reg and will meet the need of most divers.

Back
Top Bottom