2007 New Years Day Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

suthnbelle

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
:newyear:
It's that time of year again. :multi: This will be the third year NCDivers has met at Fantasy Lake (Rolesville Quarry) for our New Years Day dive. Please join us for a great day of diving and hanging out. Gypsy Divers, Down and Under and a couple other dive shops are usually at the quarry so it's a good time visiting and talking with other groups. Our group is always located at the back of the quarry near the camping and beach/walk-in area. Majority of the group's vehicles are black, red and white. No kidding. :D So it's easy to find us. If you're in the area then come on out!!

Folks should start showing up around 9-10a.m. I think the water temp is in the low 50s above the thermocline (correct me if I'm wrong) and weather forecast says high 60s. Sounds like a great day. :D

Mel:cheerleader:

Way to go! Glad y'all had a good time.

AL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom