Closed $200 shipped for Canon G16 camera with 4 Canon batteries + 32GB Transcend card - Mint!

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

soriold

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Used Canon PowerShot G16 12.1 MP camera, including 4 genuine Canon batteries, a Canon battery charger, as well as a 32GB Transcend memory card. All items are in mint condition and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. I am asking for $200 which includes shipping within the US. All pictures below were taken with this camera.

I will ship the item within 24 hours after receiving payment and everything will arrive securely bubble wrapped in a USPS Priority Mail box. Thank you very much, and please let me know if you have any questions.

IMG_20200627_123541.jpg

00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200627123744268_COVER.jpg
Images - collage 1.jpg
Images - collage 2.jpg

Used Canon PowerShot G16 12.1 MP camera, including 4 genuine Canon batteries, a Canon battery charger, as well as a 32GB Transcend memory card. All items are in mint condition and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. I am asking for $200 which includes shipping within the US. All pictures below were taken with this camera.

I will ship the item within 24 hours after receiving payment and everything will arrive securely bubble wrapped in a USPS Priority Mail box. Thank you very much, and please let me know if you have any questions.

View attachment 594667
View attachment 594668 View attachment 594669 View attachment 594670

It looks like it takes really nice pictures. What type of housing/lights did you use with this?

Back
Top Bottom