20% Off Accessories

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PiranhaDiveMfg

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
Well we are at it again its the middle of dive season for most of you and thought it would be good to have accessories on sale! So we are offering anything in our accessories section at 20% off just put promo code "20" at check out and you get it!

Piranha Dive Manufacturing

We have also added a today's only section which offers outstanding pricing on those items but I must warn you that they change everyday or so.

So come check us out and feel free to email or call and ask a question. We don't bite like our logo does!

Thanks you for your support
Regards
Randy

Hey. Great prices for sure.

Question b4 I order....

The 20* swivel, I can use my Apollo Bio-Filter on it right?

Thanks, Joe

great prices. Added to my favorites

Got my straps. :)

Much better quality than I thought they would be for the price!
In fact, these are the nicest straps I've yet seen.

Killer deal. All my friends here want some now...

Yea don't let the price fool you! Our products are top quality and we stand behind everything we sell. We just try to make the pricing fair to divers and we have taken a step out of the pricing structure that allows us better pricing. As always thanks for your support and we look forward in serving you.

Try us out you will be glad you did
Randy

I just placed and order, but didn't see a place to add the promo code:confused: Help!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom