20% discount on Diving Log software until 10. Okt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divinglog

Contributor
Reaction score

We celebrate the 10 year anniversary of Diving Log, a comprehensive logbook software with many features. And as a special gift I want to announce a 20% discount for all orders until 10. Okt.

With Diving Log you can import your dive data from most dive computers on the market. You can create your own report files and print them for your paper logbook and many more. Download the free test version and try all features with no time limit. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me here on Scubaboard, via Email or PM or in the Diving Log support forum.

www.divinglog.de

Can you import dives from an existing Smart Trak dive log, or do the dives need to be downloaded directly from the dive computer (in my case a Smart Com)?

Thanks. I would actually prefer to download from the existing logbook so all my dives are copied. The computer itself only holds so many dives.

Thanks. I would actually prefer to download from the existing logbook so all my dives are copied. The computer itself only holds so many dives.

It does pull directly from the SmartTrak file. That's how I used it. Note the translation is not perfect, however, nor is it 100% complete (meaning lots of data in SmartTrak has no corresponding place in DivingLog, and sometimes even when there is a corresponding place it does not import over).

Nothing makes printed computer logs anywhere near as nice as DivingLog, however, so if you want to print up something nice to posterity and you're willing to put in a chunk of time to clean up the data, you can output some very nice logbooks. That's why I bought it... the output options of SmartTrak are beyond pathetic.

I live in the USA is there an english version (USA) to convert from m to ft. in the depth area of the log book

Back
Top Bottom