For Sale 2 x Petrel 1s - $550 USD each or $1000 for both

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

romad119

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
As we become more 'terrestrial', we are slowly unloading some of our equipment. This post is for two Petrel 1s. Asking $500 USD each or $900 USD together. Shipping charges are included (includes insurance) for continental USA. Will entertain shipping outside of the continental USA on a cas-by-case basis.

Pictures show relevant information per Petrel 'A' and 'J'. Images show number of dives, serial numbers and current firmware (uploaded today). Shown paperwork displays manufacturer's date, etc. and all items shown in images are included.

Light use shown(superficial scratches, marks on display screen protectors, both have small elements of identification (paint marker initials, name), small GUE sticker, that does not detract for function and can be removed.

Notes:

1. Petrel 'J' comes with aftermarket blue-tooth dongle vs. OEM one; no issues and actually connects quicker.

2. Both have VPM Deco Algorithm upgrades.

System Info ('A' on left; 'J' on right)
petrels firmware on display.jpg

'A' - Front
Petrel A front.jpg

'A' - Back
Petrel A back.jpg

'J' - Front
Petrel J front.jpg

'J' - Back
Petrel J back.jpg

Please PM for any questions, etc.

Thanks,
Alan

Last edited:
Still available? I'd offer $425 for one.

Still available?

Bump; I didn't have my notifications on for email. We're stationed back in Germany so open to both US (USPS) and European buyers now.

Back
Top Bottom