Sold! 2- unused, but not new, Bauer CFSII Containment fill stations

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

morescuba4me

Registered
Reaction score
I have two very nice Bauer CFSII-2SH-ST2H fill stations that I would like to sell for $3000 ea. These do accept most scuba cylinders, that being said, I personally confirmed they DO NOT allow Pressed Steel brand HP steel 300 bar DIN 120's. It is therefore unlikely that they will accept 3442PSI 120's with 200 bar K-valves due to fill adaptor clearance issues, but it's a maybe that tanks shorter than hp 120's might fit and not cause enormous headaches.
All tank positions have a nice flexible plastic "anti-scuffing" pad down the bottom part of the containment tubes to protect SCBA composite bottles from friction damage. There are currently original Bauer Aluminum SCBA fill whip adapters, so to fill K-valve scuba tanks, yoke adapters would need to be swapped on (I have brand new Harrison yoke fill adaptors that I will swap on if requested). There are also SCBA bottle "riser slugs" in all four locations, which are nice to have if you are filling typical 4500 or 5500psi SCBA bottles, or Paintball tanks or whatever pony bottles and other smaller scuba tanks you come across. These units are still bolted to their original shipping pallets from Bauer, and have apparently never been used beyond testing. They have a simple JIC inlet fitting on the back, and the inlets are sealed with caps. I supply 4500 psi air, and can perform a tank filling test to insure the regulators, fill valves, toggle valve, and gauges are all working properly, but considering their unused condition, have no doubt that everything is "as new" even thought the sticker says these just turned 10 years old. These units do show evidence of getting rained on for "awhile", but these have such high quality paint jobs, they only have minor rust spots on their tops, and nowhere else on the cabinet. There is minor surface oxidation/rust on four hose connections at the rear that are zinc coated steel hardware. I am not sure what the retail value would be for these since Bauer has changed to a newer, more complicated model, and no one posts old price sheets online. If you are concerned about safety and want the best, these are approved by the NFPA, and should meet any scuba shop requirements (Please do your own research based on the model number CFSII-2SH-ST2H, to make sure they meet any standards you are trying to meet).

Attachments

• cfs1 cfs2 open hoppers.jpg
    cfs1 cfs2 open hoppers.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 184
  • cfs1 pallet bolts.jpg
    cfs1 pallet bolts.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 152
  • cfs1 panel.jpg
    cfs1 panel.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 128
  • cfs1 tag.jpg
    cfs1 tag.jpg