(2) Southwest RoundTrip tickets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jepuskar

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am selling a plain white envelope....but as a bonus for purchasing this nice envelope...I'll include (2) SouthWest Airlines Roundtrip tickets...good anywhere southwest flies. I'll even include 1 drink coupon booklet good for a couple cocktails on the ride.

One RT ticket is good until Feb 06 and the other till July 06 so you have plenty of time.

I am selling these for $670.00 and that includes the Sept 11 fees for both tickets.

There are some blackout dates like around Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years....etc...so these will need to be used other times than holidays. Perfect for a nice diving vacation to Florida, California or wherever else they fly.

I will accept paypal or money order/cashier checks. My price is a little cheaper than you will find these on Ebay...my Ebay id is 'underwaterpics' if you want to check my feedback there.

I will need some initial info from the buyer on your travel dates/plans in order to get this booked. Once I do this, you can then change your itinerary at no charge. This is a southwest airlines rule, not mine. These are my rapid reward tickets so they are electronic.

Let me know if you're interested.

J

Come on Jason, you can do better than this. How bout a special scubaboard discount? Let’s say $600.00 for the two tickets….

What do you say?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom