For Sale 2 Seacam Seaflash 150

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DRay

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
2 Seacam Seaflash 150D ttl for nikon , (S6 connection) each with 2 battery, macro ring,charger and diffuser(1 with red filter) and neoprene cov1ers. Price 1500 Euro each or 2600 Euro for both. Price inclusive shipping I use Dhl for shipping. Payment via banktransfer or paypal.

Hi,

are you willing to offer one or both of the extra batteries for separate sale?

Hi Muellema,
Could be what do you have in mind for these batteries ?

Hi,

thanx for reply. Actually I need only one but if you willing to sell only the pair I consider to take both. To make a quote please give me an idea how old the batteries are and the condition of the cells. To renew the cells isn`t a cheapy thing. For info I`m located in Germany. Are you willing to ship to Germany? Do yourself have any idea of an asking price? Br Markus

2 Seacam Seaflash 150D ttl for nikon , (S6 connection) each with 2 battery, macro ring,charger and diffuser(1 with red filter) and neoprene cov1ers. Price 1500 Euro each or 2600 Euro for both. Price inclusive shipping I use Dhl for shipping. Payment via banktransfer or paypal.
Is anyone interested in these beautifull very reliable flashes? Please let me know.

Hi, Are the Seacam 150's still available? Are the 150's able to switch between Canon and Nikon with a download like the 160's?

Hi,
for your Info. You can`t switch the 150`s from Canon to Nikon. The ones offered are for Nikon (iTTL) use only.

If the guy selling the two above is not answering I can offer you also Nikon 150´s for Nikon iTTL. I have 3 of them with a lot of of accesories (4x S6 cables, 3AC +3 DC chargers, difussers, neoprene covers, spare O-rings.....) I want to sale. But I`m located in Germany. Just let me know if interested. I can path you pictures and more info on request.
Br Markus

Back
Top Bottom