2 Sea & Sea YS 110 Strobes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bversteegh

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Bought a new S90 FIX housing for my wife, so want to downsize her strobes to S2000's. So I have 2 Sea and Sea YS 110 Strobes for Sale (not 110 Alphas).

These strobes are 2 years old, around 100 dives, gauranteed to be in perfect condition. These strobes work well with DSLR's/compacts with hot shoes, or fiber optically triggered manual control (12 levels of intensity control). 110 degree coverage with included diffuser, GN 22, around 300 shots on 4 AA NiMH batteries (I use 2700 mAH batteries). Around 3 second reset time after a full dump - around 1 second at half power or less. The strobes include an internal modeling light that shuts off when the shutter is triggered - they provide plenty of light for night diving if you are so inclined.

I do not recommend them for fiber optically triggered use if you want to shoot TTL (but are fine shooting manual exposure control - and have a setting for either preflash or non-preflash cameras), exposure performance for automatic TTL is hit or miss depending on the camera.

Asking $450 each including a 3" long adapter with a 1" ball mount compatible with ULCS/similar arms), both for $ 850 and I'll pay shipping if you buy them both. Paypal or certified check.
4709245640_dbd0d2ee64.jpg

Do you still have these? Do they come with any cables at all?

Yes - still available. I am not planning to sell my cables, as I can use them on other strobes. If you plan to shoot them optically triggered - optical ocean has fiber optic cables that work fine for around $35.

Back
Top Bottom