2 Sea and Sea YS-D1 Underwater Strobes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scottleslie

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
SOLD I have two sea and sea YS-D1 strobes for sale. I am getting out of scuba and selling due to an ear issue. The strobes are only 4 months old. Both are in great shape and work beautifully. One has a couple of small scratches on the front of the strobe (caused by a fiber-optic snoot which I'm selling in a separate listing). The scratches have NO impact on the performance of the strobe. Both strobes come with 2 diffusers, ball mount, other flat mount, instruction manuals, o-ring spare and lube. I'm asking $400 for the one with the scratch and $415 for the other. I will take $775 for both as a set. I will include one or two optical cords depending on whether one or two strobes are purchased. Prices are US dollars. If you have any questions please email me at scott@scottleslie.com or PM me. Thanks for looking. _1SL0132.jpg

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom