2 Raja Ampat Liveaboard Spots (Mar 6-13) on Huge Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yuyao Wang

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all,

Due to Indonesia's travel ban against tourists from China in concern of the coronavirus, my friends are seeking to resell their spots on a liveaboard trip to Raja Amat from Mar 6 to 13 at a HUGE discount!!!

The trip is with White Manta Explorer, and the original price per spot is $3100 for a berth plus $250 marine park fees. Now my friends are willing to resell the spots at less than $2400 per spot!!! Attached is the detailed itinerary.

I'm not sure if this thread is allowed on this forum. But please PM me if interested.

Thank you!!!

Attachments

• WhiteMantaExplorer_RajaAmpat-Misool8D7N (1).pdf
    265.5 KB · Views: 78
Hi all,

Due to Indonesia's travel ban against tourists from China in concern of the coronavirus, my friends are seeking to resell their spots on a liveaboard trip to Raja Amat from Mar 6 to 13 at a HUGE discount!!!

The trip is with White Manta Explorer, and the original price per spot is $3100 for a berth plus $250 marine park fees. Now my friends are willing to resell the spots at less than $2400 per spot!!! Attached is the detailed itinerary.

I'm not sure if this thread is allowed on this forum. But please PM me if interested.

Thank you!!!
I am interested. How can we talk?

Back
Top Bottom