For Sale 2 Pair ScubaPro Twin Jet Fins - Yellow & Rare PINK!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pirateslady

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have 2 pairs of gently used ScubaPro Twin Jets. A yellow pair of full-foots in ladies size 5-6 and a rare pink pair for booties in Small. My husband got them for me and they are just a smudge too small - he just got me new ones that fit better (yay)! I'm happy to sell them separately or together. Feel free to make me a fair offer, shipping not included. Message me with questions!

I also have a size small ScubaPro Ladyhawk in very nice condition. $200. No photos yet but will post soon.

Thanks!
IMG_2698.JPG
IMG_2696.JPG
IMG_2697.JPG

Hi,

do you have still ScubaPro Twin Jets for sale. If yes, I'm really interested in buying them for my wife. She has got her birthday in August. Please, let me know :)

Chris

Hi,

do you have still ScubaPro Twin Jets for sale. If yes, I'm really interested in buying them for my wife. She has got her birthday in August. Please, let me know :)

Chris

Hi,

Chris

I sure do! Mane me an offer!

Sorry for the late reply, both pairs have been sold. Thanks four your interest.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom