2 Nite Rider Black Water 3000 lights and 1 charger

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScubaMarc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have 2 Nite Rider Black Water 3000 lights and 1 charger. All in working order. Anyone interested 1 of the lights was rebuilt last year with new batteries by NiteRider.

seems pretty good deal

---------- Post added April 19th, 2013 at 11:33 PM ----------

video or pics can you show me them please

---------- Post added April 19th, 2013 at 11:42 PM ----------

i called two of my buddies who dont have lights.... i have two nightriders allready but i think they will probally want them you dont have the other charger?

I will get the pictures shortly. The missing charger went for its own dive(got wet) and I never had a chance to replace it.

Hey Marc,

I'm a friend/dive buddy of McLoren who showed me your post for the dive lights. I will take both and cover shipping. Please advise how you want to proceed with an exchange of info and payment.

Thanks
Nic

Hey Marc,

I'm a friend/dive buddy of McLoren who showed me your post for the dive lights. I will take both and cover shipping. Please advise how you want to proceed with an exchange of info and payment.

Thanks
Nic
I started talking to someone today about selling the lights, if the deals falls through, I will send you a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom