Closed 2 new YS-D2Js, 1 used YS-D2, 1 used YS-D1

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have 2 S&S YS-D2J models that I purchased last year in a good covid sale, but have yet to take into the water. If anyone is interested in taking them at my purchase price, I'll upgrade to the YS-D3. However, I fly to the Bahamas at the end of next week, at which point they'll stop being new in box.

My cost for the pair was $1031USD, which is $100-200 better than the usual sales for YS-D2 strobes. I'll sell the pair for $1000, shipping/insured included to US addresses, for international we'll need to talk. A single for $530, shipping/insured.

They are new in box - I've not unwrapped anything yet. (We can do a video chat and unwrap or do any test fires/operation before shipping)

[used D2 and D1 strobes now sold]

I'm new to SB, but can point you to my IDs on other sites to establish longevity.

Attachments

• d2j-boxes-web.jpg
    d2j-boxes-web.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 96
  • d2j-open-web.jpg
    d2j-open-web.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 84
  • D2-web.jpg
    D2-web.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 87
  • d1-web.jpg
    d1-web.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 87
Most of these were sold, and one of the YS-D2Js was put into use.

At this point, I have a single new in box DS-D2J for sale, $530 including US shipping.

Do you still have a YS-D2J available?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom