http://www.diveheart.org/

2 Marines (amputees) Ft Lauderdale AOW 11-6-08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here are Tim and Josh.:luxhello:
I had the privilege and honor to meet them last Friday while going to the dive site.:yeahbaby:
PICT01503.JPG

Definitely! Thanks for posting it... :)

These must have been THE most awesome pic's and video I've seen on :sblogo: in a long time.

Great what you guy's are doing.

I just made a 3 minute video on Josh and Tim diving this weekend. Take a look...

Thanks everyone for your support with SUDS!!!!!

Michelle, that video rocks! Well done :yelclap:

I like the photo with the flag as well - very nice.

Great job guys and conga-rats to the newly certed AOW divers. :)

Terrific! Josh & Tim... congrats on a job well done! next time you are down, I hope that I will be able to join y'all for the diving instead of just for dinner.

John & Mark- thanks for all your hard work & weekends away from your families to help make this type of thing happen!

Thanks to all that participated in the diving this weekend. It means a lot to the SUDS staff and even more to the Wounded Warriors. Trips and events like this would not be possible without the support of the diving community at large. Between donated equipment, time, meals, and in kind services from dive operators our goal of providing these heros who have given so much for their Country an opportunity to participate in a sport they will be able to enjoy for the rest of their lives becomes a reality. The generosity and caring in the dive community never ceases to amaze me.

Thanks again to all.

LTC Mark Berglund

Mark. It was our (mine and Michelle's) honor and privilege to work with these 2 heroes and the other SUDS divers in the past. Thanks for all that YOU do for SUDS, and these wounded warriors!

Greater love has no man...........

Mark-
It was an honor to be able to participate in the SUDS weekend with Tim, Josh, John, and you. Tim and Josh are amazing! You are doing such a wonderful thing! I'm looking forward to seeing you when you are down here next. Take care....Beth

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom