2 dui dry suits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I understand your comment but it was only one wrist seal. The suit was put in my truck and the right arm was laying over the dashboard. Latex over a hard surface does not get along. The rest of the suit is fine. I would not try and sell a drytsuit if I thought the rest of the suit was compromised. I would throw it away !! If I were going to buy the suit, I would replace both wrist seals and neck seal and put in the new zip seals anyway. For the price I'm asking...it's a great deal.

Hi,

Just sent you an email to the aol address. i'm interested in the women's suit but am wondering if it's the Flex 50/50 standard of select because of sizing... Select comes in Med short/reg/long and I'm 5'4" can probably do the reg if I swap out the socks/boots for shorter ones but really need a short. Either way I will take it tonight (as long as it's not the med long) if you are willing to take $1000 via paypal?

Just confirming -the women's is turquoise and there were no other custom sizing mods...
available until 11pm PST 408-836-6303
thanks,
MAria
Maria

The Womans FLX 50/50 is SOLD

Mens D.U.I Signature series reduced to 500.00 + shipping

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom