2 Catalina AL 80's- Current VIP and Hydro- Clear Coated, Like New

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TecDiver1990

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2 Catalina Aluminum 80's. Only dove 5 times. DOB is 08/09 on both. Comes with Genesis DIN valves with a yoke screw-in adaptor. Can be sold banded or not. Price for banded is $270.00. Price w/o bands is $110.00 per tank. And don't be afraid to meke me an offer.

Does not include shipping. Paypal is preferred.

Im very interested. What color are they and what would shipping be to 71270

They're silver with a polyurethane clear coat on them...shipping would be $50 for the banded, $60 for both tanks sent individually, or $31 for 1 tank.

$50 shipping to 32920 for banded. Not manifolded. Has 2 individual valves. Manifold would be $180 extra for a brand-new manifold in it's box. VIP due Aug 2012. Hope this helps.

I can save you some hassle and pick them up tomorrow if you like... I will be in Atlanta tomorrow arriving @ 1:30 (airport) and driving up to NC... I would be interested. Call me at 828 446 4285 but I am flying in from Costa Rica so you will only get voice mail. Leave me a message with a phone number to get in touch... We will be looking to get out of town fast (rush hour) so if you can keep this in mind I would appreciate it...

lee

Lee...that would be great, but I have to work tomorrow...would you be able to make a detour in Sandy Springs at the restaurant I work at on your way out of town?

And do you want the banded or the tanks individually?

My cell is 678 362 8968

I can save you some hassle and pick them up tomorrow if you like... I will be in Atlanta tomorrow arriving @ 1:30 (airport) and driving up to NC... I would be interested. Call me at 828 446 4285 but I am flying in from Costa Rica so you will only get voice mail. Leave me a message with a phone number to get in touch... We will be looking to get out of town fast (rush hour) so if you can keep this in mind I would appreciate it...

lee

Lee...that would be great, but I have to work tomorrow...would you be able to make a detour in Sandy Springs at the restaurant I work at on your way out of town?

My cell is 678 362 8968

Yea, may be no problem at all... They are for my wife and since she is picking me up I don't believe there will be a problem in coming by... Let me get into town and through the airport and see where we are for time and then I will give you a call to setup a meeting. No, she would not need the band but who built the band and do you have the manifold for it as well...? I might be interested... maybe...

My cell is 678 362 8968

Back
Top Bottom