2 Bauers at Auction

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Built to last in a marine environment and on the shelf for years. Totally dependable. Used world wide on all navy ships etc. and as portable back-ups in the field. They gotta work when needed.

They look nice, I think I read 255 lbs so a little heavy for a portable 5cfm, but still nice.

I read that they also made an 8.4cfm model?.. I bet that would be sweet.

I went up to $4k, they sold at $65 or 6800.

I went up to $4k, they sold at $65 or 6800.
"Hi, my name's Tracy and I'm a compressor addict....... Hi Tracy".... dude don't you have like 3 or 4 already?

$6510. What Ritchie Brothers doesn't say (or at least not very loudly) is there's a 10% or 12% fee added onto that, so you can expect to pay them at least $651 on top of the auction price... they also charge the seller the same % fee. It's the only auction place that I know of that double dips like that.

We've bought a lot of equipment from them, crane, trucks, sandblasters, etc. Just wanted to let people know what they're in for if they ever do jump down that hole.

Capture.JPG

"Hi, my name's Tracy and I'm a compressor addict....... Hi Tracy".... dude don't you have like 3 or 4 already?

$6510. What Ritchie Brothers doesn't say (or at least not very loudly) is there's a 10% or 12% fee added onto that, so you can expect to pay them at least $651 on top of the auction price... they also charge the seller the same % fee. It's the only auction place that I know of that double dips like that.

We've bought a lot of equipment from them, crane, trucks, sandblasters, etc. Just wanted to let people know what they're in for if they ever do jump down that hole.

View attachment 691637
One can never have too many. I don't have any diesel powered stainless framed units. This would be a hell of an upgrade from my current portable.

One can never have too many. I don't have any diesel powered stainless framed units. This would be a hell of an upgrade from my current portable.
I get it... I was just messing. My basement is on course to look like yours one day, lol.

I think I know somebody that has one of those. The little Kohler diesel is a pull start. He is looking into adding electric start. It's probably for sale at the right price.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom