1st stage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That riffled cap is exactly what throws me off. It looks like the Aqualung Calypso, except that riffled cap. No markings on the body would mean that it is not an Aqualung, as the serial number would be somewhere on there.

Palantic has their regulator manufactured by Alloy Star. Depending on how Scuba Choice, which carries Palantic as their house brand, ordered their "Palantic" regulators, there may not be any markings on it.

Regardless, I do not know any Alloy Star / Palantic first stage that looks like this.
I have reviewed the 1st many times and there are no markings. Crazy but a good challenge. Inside is clean and breaths very well

For me it's quite clear an Aqualung Calypso/ Aquarius 1st, '94-97' model or a clone of that model, because the cap is a bit different with it's riffles to what I remember.
Everything else is exact that model, so I guess it might be the last model of those Calypso/Aquarius, that's why it shows on the schematics only the smooth cap.......
Thanks very much

Just engrave your name across the end cap and call it a bespoke unit made for a VIP.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom