18w sartek HID intelligent scuba sale/trade

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

laguna230diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
HID LIGHTS i have some sarteks, everything but the batteries, the canisters are latched and acrylic and big enough for any battery option you could want (5inchdiameter by around 15inches long) I have 1 dive light with handle and a spare handle, 1 filming light and two more bulbs/cables with foam on em (spares or for filming??)

also 1 intelligent scuba brand 10w? rechargeable (needs 8AA rechargeable batteries) has the charger

i also have 2 3c cell lights,
a s4 4c cell backup
and a UK 4 d-cell primary

make me an offer! open to trades
-brandon
email me at
laguna230diver(at)yahoo(DOT)com
or call me at
804-814-6836 cell phone

How much for the 4 d-cell primary shipped to a FPO,AP address?

fpo? im not familiar, if its being shipped to japan i would assume shipping is as much as the light haha

i have no clue really

i think meg teeth are awesome but i really wanna get out and find my own meg teeth

is there anything else you would want to trade?
il keep it in mind
-brandon

oh, well i dont charge any handling fee bs so just type in any myrtle beach address for the source and estimate that the thing weighs around 3 pounds

that will give you a ballpark figure.

btw thanks for serving in our military! People like you make our nation what it is/what it should be
-brandon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom