18TH Dive Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Went to the Sea Tiger on Dive Oahu's boat with Lisa and Roger who had several divers. The viz was less than optimal but the company was exceptional. I took a few shots even though there was only one lone turtle on the wreck. Hey, at least the sun was out! thanks Lisa for lunch and Brian for hosting my dive. I was alone on my stop and got a little bored so I took a picture of myself...

Funny how "The viz was less than optimal" means different things in different places . . . :)

Love the fish picture, with the light and the colors.

DUPE POST - SB Nodded off

heh heh... the differences between men and women.

I shoot on almost every dive. And I get this same thing all the time. On the way back home on the boat, or on a plane weeks later when I'm looking at my pics on my Laptop or iPod - it always shakes out like this:

Show a woman a nice pic, she will always ask where it was taken, what kind of fish that is, who is the person in the picture, etc.

Show a guy (especially a non-photographer) the same pic, the first thing they ask is "what kind of camera are you using..."

Its a charming example of how we're wired so differently.

---
Ken

TSandM:
Funny how "The viz was less than optimal" means different things in different places . . . :)
In Oregon it means you can't see your fingers, unless you are clearing your mask :)

awesome pics, it definately brings back some memories, i so need to get back in the water

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom