Closed 18 CFM compressor

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Charlene Barker

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have a used Bauer 18 CFM compressor that is in an Airdrie Trailer with 4 cascades. New this would cost $70,000. I am asking $20,000 CAN for it. It is about a 15 year old compressor that needs a little love. The third stage doesn't build so I suspect the 3rd stage ring might need replacing. Gas powered and comes with a generator to run the discharge. 2 fill whips included. One DIN , one yoke. I had it running one year ago. I don't use it enough for personal use. Please email me at cbarker@aquasportscuba.com with any questions.
compressor 1.JPG
compressor 2.JPG
compressor 3.JPG
compressor 4.JPG
compressor 5.JPG
compressor 6.JPG
compressor 1.JPG
compressor 2.JPG
compressor 3.JPG
compressor 4.JPG
compressor 5.JPG
compressor 6.JPG
compressor 1.JPG
compressor 2.JPG
compressor 3.JPG
compressor 4.JPG

Well, the compressor was $40,000 CAN, the trailer was $8,000 CAN, The cascades and other bits were $4,000, and the person that put all the work into the compressor put in $11,000 CAN in just parts for the vents, motor, reinforcement, generator and more. So the compressor new cost me $63,000 CAN. I didn't think a starting point of asking $15,000 CAN to be unreasonable ? It needs about $5,000 CAN in work to get it up and running. I am open to offers.

I assume your post is because you are interested in the unit or you know someone else that is interested ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom