15W HID DiveRite H1000 less than a year old

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg_Vic_Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I got this light less than a year ago, it is in excellent condition as it has been very well taken care of. It still has lots of burn time, the last battery capacity analysis I had done said there was 97% residual capacity remaining. It comes in a case with a charger and goodman handle.

The light has never flooded, never failed to strike and has served me very well. The only reason I am selling is because I have too many lights and need to sell some gear.

Specs:
- 15W HID, 1000 Lumens
- Adjustable focus (can make a very tight beam)
- Adjustable Goodman handle
- Dual locking latches
- Solid Delrin canister and lid, rated to 500 ft
- Switch protector
- -1.25lbs in the water
- 4.5Ah NiMh battery pack, replacement packs available cheap for sub $100 from battery space
- 2" harness attachment loop

I will do another battery capacity test and post the results. The plastic base of the Goodman handle had a small crack in it so I put some glue on it just in case (again never had a problem).

$600 OBO (was $900 new)

Attachments

• P1010393_edited.jpg
    P1010393_edited.jpg
    376.2 KB · Views: 150
  • P1010394_edited.jpg
    P1010394_edited.jpg
    366.1 KB · Views: 141
  • P1010395_edited.jpg
    P1010395_edited.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 136
  • P1010396_edited.jpg
    P1010396_edited.jpg
    336.5 KB · Views: 122
  • P1010397_edited.jpg
    P1010397_edited.jpg
    279.7 KB · Views: 117
  • P1010398_edited.jpg
    P1010398_edited.jpg
    430.2 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Thx Evad, you are correct. I modified the listing.

~500 Lumens = 10W HID
~1000 Lumens = 15W HID

And yes, the light head is very small and compact, you barely know its there if it wasn't for the super bright beam coming out of it.

Here's a couple pics of it in action:

Attachments

• GNut3.jpg
    GNut3.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 139
  • GNUT2.jpg
    GNUT2.jpg
    364.6 KB · Views: 121
I don't put in my 2 cents worth very often, and price is between you and the seller, but I own one of these lights and could not be happier! Anyone that sees the results of this bad boy are clearly impressed.....

I don't put in my 2 cents worth very often, and price is between you and the seller, but I own one of these lights and could not be happier! Anyone that sees the results of this bad boy are clearly impressed.....

I'd agree with that. When I am diving with buddies with 21W HID lights, you can barely tell the difference. It's really bright and compact.

Deal pending....

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom