130's or 120's for 149's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

geoscience

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a set of worthington 130's and a set of pressed steel 120's. I am willing to trade either set for a set of 149's. The benefit of the 120 pst's is they are only 39 pounds, Which is significantly lighter than my 130's. The 120's just had a hydro and O2 cleaning, plus they have new valves. The 130's are two years old.

Actually, the 120 pst's are 36 pounds, which is 9 pounds lighter than the Worthington 130's and 11 pounds lighter than the faber 149's. If someone bought 149's and feels they are too heavy, i'm willing to trade.

I have a set of worthington 130's and a set of pressed steel 120's. I am willing to trade either set for a set of 149's. The benefit of the 120 pst's is they are only 39 pounds, Which is significantly lighter than my 130's. The 120's just had a hydro and O2 cleaning, plus they have new valves. The 130's are two years old.

Lets talk- Im sending you a PM. Im local.

I'm looking to buy a set of 120's or 130's if you're willing to sell. I'm only currently selling a set of LP 92+ Fabers. Any interest? Willing to just purchase.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom