12 foot Hammerhead today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stingrayvilla

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I had the privilege today to see a 12 foot Hammerhead. I was at Palancar Gardens today with Liquid Blue Divers and a beautiful Hammerhead swam right by the dive group. We just did our water entry and we were still in the shallows. What a rush to start the day. :daydream:

I had the privilege today to see a 12 foot Hammerhead. I was at Palancar Gardens today with Liquid Blue Divers and a beautiful Hammerhead swam right by the dive group. We just did our water entry and we were still in the shallows. What a rush to start the day. :daydream:
What a treat, did anyone in the group get photos they can post? A friend of mine saw one last spring, for the first time after many years of diving Cozumel, but it was at a distance and the photos were a little murky.

I have a photo of one leaving in the distance at Punta Sur Sur, Can't figure out how to insert it with this new format.

Can't figure out how to insert it with this new format.
Just copy and paste @Dave Dillehay. Hover over your picture on your PC. Hit <CTRL> and <C> together. Hover over the post and hit <CTRL> and <V> together. I copied this right off the interwebs (not my picture)

hammerhead_shark___sphyrna_mokarran_by_kimsuyeong81-d5cl1w2.jpg

This makes 2 years in a row one gets found as soon as I head home. Not sure whether that means I'm supposed to stay longer, switch my dates or they just like to avoid my camera.

Just copy and paste @Dave Dillehay. Hover over your picture on your PC. Hit <CTRL> and <C> together. Hover over the post and hit <CTRL> and <V> together. I copied this right off the interwebs (not my picture)

hammerhead_shark___sphyrna_mokarran_by_kimsuyeong81-d5cl1w2.jpg

here it is. Check out the dorsal fin

file:///Users/daviddillehay/Pictures/Favorite%20June%202012/hammerhead.1.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom