11/11/11 Bohol pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
site.png

shrimp.JPG

fan.JPG

eggs.JPG

About the size of a human thumbnail
frog.JPG

nudi.JPG

Hi Gilligan, was curious about the Nautilus. Is that a photo of a stamp with a Nautilus on it or your photo made to look like a stamp? Was wondering where you managed to see the Nautilus here in the Philippines. I just came back from Palau where we dove with nautilus which were brought up to scuba depths for divers to experience.

Hi Gilligan, was curious about the Nautilus. Is that a photo of a stamp with a Nautilus on it or your photo made to look like a stamp? Was wondering where you managed to see the Nautilus here in the Philippines. I just came back from Palau where we dove with nautilus which were brought up to scuba depths for divers to experience.

It is a photo of an actual stamp. I just added the date and dive site to it. There are several colorful marine life postage stamps in the Philippines.

Is that first critter as tiny as I think it was?

A group from the Cairns Scuba Club is looking at travelling to the Philippines next May. Is Bohol a good location for clear water, varied diving and reasonable accommodation? There will be around 14 to 16 divers in the group with a few photographers in the group. We can fly from Cairns to Manilla via Port Moresby with Air Nugini

A group from the Cairns Scuba Club is looking at travelling to the Philippines next May. Is Bohol a good location for clear water, varied diving and reasonable accommodation? There will be around 14 to 16 divers in the group with a few photographers in the group. We can fly from Cairns to Manilla via Port Moresby with Air Nugini

I will PM you with some info.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom