10W LED (ATON, UTD Signature Series) with LightMonkey 5.7Ah LiPo canister $450

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

_Remko_

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Due to the great visibility here in La Paz, BCS, Mexico I am perfectly happy using my backup torch. Considering I am traveling between the mainland and peninsula of Mexico the lamp is a bit too much to be dragging along al the time. The lamp has seen more or less 10 dives in sweet water and spend one weekend in salt water. All in all the lamp and canister can be considered as new, original price was more or less 1200 dollars (945 euro).

It is a very nice lamp putting out 1000 lm in a focusable beam, the canister is identical to the former Salvo/Light Monkey ones.

You can see the light in action in this underwater comparison test against a 21W HID. It comes pretty close!

ATON & DutchDiving LED light test session on Vimeo

I am asking for 450 dollars, willing to consider offers. Keep in mind the unit has to be FedExed from Mexico and I expect the buyer to pay for shipping. Depending on the shipping service you prefer you need to keep in mind an additional 50 or 100 dollars.

Of course you can also collect the unit in La Paz, BCS, Mexico
03.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom