105mm 2.8D Nikkor macro Ebay win !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ozzydamo

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Just bought a second hand 105mm lens woot!

Nikon AF Micro Nikkor 105mm F/2.8D Lens
Item number: 140763220427
Current bid: AU $390.00
Buy It Now price: AU $500.00
Your maximum bid: AU $390.00
End time: 02-Jun-12 14:14:01 AEST
View Item | Go to My eBay

I will check it out and pay cash if it is as stated- perfect working order.

Last edited:
What Nikon do you have? That smells like a pin drive 105, which is a fine lens (I have one) but won't work on recent low-end Nikon DSLRs (D40, D60, D3000/3100/3200, and possibly some more, I don't have any but my GF has a D40 and D60).

Chuck
D7000 in an aquatica ad7000- remember I flooded it last year.

Now the other costs- an extension ring and locking collar! $385(port cost $350)
spent $6000 so far on my rig with $1500 of that in the bin- I'd have about 6 shots which I consider "good" so far! $1000/shot.....

D7000 in an aquatica ad7000- remember I flooded it last year.

Now the other costs- an extension ring and locking collar! $385(port cost $350)
spent $6000 so far on my rig with $1500 of that in the bin- I'd have about 6 shots which I consider "good" so far! $1000/shot.....

Sounds about right for underwater photography! Cocaine's probably a cheaper hobby, and maybe more socially acceptable from the glazed look I get when I start talking about pictures.

Sounds about right for underwater photography! Cocaine's probably a cheaper hobby, and maybe more socially acceptable from the glazed look I get when I start talking about pictures.

I am going the course with nikon and I am hoping this rig will do me the next ten years at lest, I only show UWP people my photos.

Great lens! You will love. Looking forward to seeing some photos. Think about getting a wet diopter for it down the road. Be sure to get yourself a focus light too. - Scott

Back
Top Bottom