For Sale Sold - 1000 lumen LED dive light for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thrasherg

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am selling my LED dive light, I bought this 6 months ago whilst diving in Florida as my original diving torch died. The light is rated at 1000 lumens and cost over $100. I prefer a dive light with a handle and have since purchased a light that I prefer so am trying to get a few backs back.

The light has 4 modes, off, full brightness, reduced brightness & flashing, the on/off switch illuminates when turned on and changes color (green and red to indicate the battery level) whilst the light is being used.

There are no markings on the light, so I don’t know who manufactured it, it does use 2 O-rings for the seal where the battery enters and was rated to 250 foot depth (it was purchased at a legitimate PADI dive store). I am selling the torch with the 2 rechargeable batteries and a charger (you charge one battery at a time). Everything works perfectly and is in good condition, I doubt the light has seen more than 3 hours of use so far and has not been deeper than 70 feet.

Any questions, just ask. I am asking $60 ($50 for the torch and $10 to ship it anywhere within the USA, with tracking number).
The light is located in Princeton, Texas (just north of Dallas) and I can be contacted by phone 972 eight three two 9602 or by email gwaugh64 at gmail dot com

Attachments

• IMG_3592 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_3592 (Medium).JPG
    165.3 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_3593 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_3593 (Medium).JPG
    161.2 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_3594 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_3594 (Medium).JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 87
I'm sure it's a fine light, but boy do I hate to see rechargeable batteries with the word "fire" on them!! o_O

Is there a lockout on the switch to prevent accidentally turning it on?

I'm sure it's a fine light, but boy do I hate to see rechargeable batteries with the word "fire" on them!! o_O

Is there a lockout on the switch to prevent accidentally turning it on?
There does not appear to be a lockout on the torch. I never leave batteries in a torch as I am worried the battery will leak and corrode the torch, so have never been worried about it being accidentally turned on.

Back
Top Bottom