10% Discount for ScubaBoard Members on YourTankTags!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquanex

Co-Owner of YourBagTag.com
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Now you can help promote ScubaBoard when you are diving. Let others know you are proud to be a ScubaBoard diver! It's also a great way to pick out your gear or your buddy from the crowd.

YourBagTag has just recently started advertising on ScubaBoard. The members of ScubaBoard have been so great to work with that we thought we would develop (with permission of course), a YourTankTag with the ScubaBoard logo. To order a "ScubaBoard" YourTankTag, add your name or your ScubaBoard user name as a first line and just enter "ScubaBoard" as the optional second line name in the online order form.

SCUBABOARD-YOURTANKTAG.jpg

We can also do these for dive clubs, dive shops, resorts, etc. Here is one we just did for the "Beach Crabs" dive club.

And we are offering all ScubaBoard members a 10% discount off their orders from our website, YourBagTag.com Just enter the promotion code: scubaboard when you check out.

Here is an image of how the YourTankTags look when they are on your gear.

AC-YourTankTag-sm.jpg

Good deal, Thanks :D

now .. I just have to decide on DB + ScubaBoard logo, or my hellfish av
.. do you have a ballpark figure for my av as a basis for a custom logo?

So_Cal_25mm.jpg

The digitizing of the logo is based on the # of stitches it ultimately requires. To give you an idea, the ScubaBoard logo cost about us $75 to produce the first one (that includes digitizing the logo for the embroidery machine and a couple of stitch-outs and our time). Once you have the logo file, it can be used for TankTags, T-shirts, hats, etc. as well so that part is a one-time investment. Many shops/clubs may already have the embroidery file. The logo we did for Rickster's Beach Crabs, we already had the crab embroidery file and just dropped a dive flag stripe into the design. If you send me an actual .jpg file of your logo, I'll get an actual estimate for you the digitizing. Most of them run $45 to $50. They make great gifts too ...just in time for the holidays!:D

-Steve

Good deal, Thanks :D

now .. I just have to decide on DB + ScubaBoard logo, or my hellfish av
.. do you have a ballpark figure for my av as a basis for a custom logo?

So_Cal_25mm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom