10 days aboard a private yacht in the exumas...suggestions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba-Jay

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hey All,

I'll be heading out to the Exumas on the 23rd Dec for 10 days aboard a private yacht. We will be in and around Sampson Cay, Staniel Cay, Highborne Cay etc. Any idea as to some great dive spots? Not really interested in a dive operation as we will have our own tender, tanks, gear etc and we are all experienced divers. Just looking for some suggestions on dive spots (GPS locations would be AWWEESSOOMMEE!!)

Thanks guys and don't hate me!!!! (=

Jay

Don't miss the swimming pigs at Big Major Cay - near Staniel Cay. My friends said it's a riot.

no idea about dive sites, I've never been there.

Steve,

I've visited those pigs many times! I've actually been down to the exumas a bunch of times before, but never had the opportunity to dive. The whole area is a riot and a great taste of the real islands!!

Chicago, if you can cozy up next to my 200 lbs of dive gear I'm happy to give you a ride!! (=

Steve,

I've visited those pigs many times! I've actually been down to the exumas a bunch of times before, but never had the opportunity to dive. The whole area is a riot and a great taste of the real islands!!

Chicago, if you can cozy up next to my 200 lbs of dive gear I'm happy to give you a ride!! (=

No problem, can you fit in an extra couple of hundred pounds of gear and a scooter, hell, I'll even bring one for you...:D

Sold! Not getting much feedback here though re: decent dive sites?? Anyone????

I just hate you Jay.

Sorry, I am sure you are a nice person and all that crap....

But I hate you nevertheless.

Enjoy your trip!

Chug
(Hoping Jay chokes on a pork chop)

Lookie at what I found.

Dive Equipment
Atomic Aquatics B2 regulator
Oceanic 180 swivel Octo
Oceanic Probe LX BC
Aeris Atmos 2 computer
Oceanic veo 250 computer backup
little pink g-string under my wetsuit (fixed that for ya')

WTH??

LOL :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Chug
(Still Hates Jay)

Last edited:
Lol Chug you're a hater!!!! Can't believe you called me out!!!! :mooner:

Whatever.

My Saints are getting their butts kicked, and I hope you have a great trip.

Blah, Blah, Blah.

Chug

**Snicker**

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom