Suggestion 10,000 lakes and no forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I tried to get a forum up and running but didnt have much luck. The way to do it is to start a thread with a poll. Theme your forum so you can get a true interest to submit to the staff. If there is enough interested they will try to accomadate you!!!!

By the way look us up if you want to see some wrecks nearby.

You'll have a stronger case for a subforum if your request is supported by other divers from your area.

How many weeks per year are the lakes in a liquid form up there?

(only kiddin' ya)

theskull

mnj1233:
I tried to get a forum up and running but didnt have much luck. The way to do it is to start a thread with a poll. Theme your forum so you can get a true interest to submit to the staff. If there is enough interested they will try to accomadate you!!!!

By the way look us up if you want to see some wrecks nearby.

For example a poll like:

I am a diver from
a) Minnesota
b) somewhere else

But seriously, I'm still wet behind the ears on this board but I've been wondering the same thing...all this water, where's my forum? Are there any other MN divers on this board??

Its really not difficult to set up the poll. Just click on start a thread and I think there is a box that asks if you want a poll. I ll try it and see if I can be more specific. O.K. I just went to some forum at random then clicked on New Thread in the upper left. Up pops the box for you to fill in and at the very bottom is a question wether you want a poll attatched. Just follow from there.

beezwax:
For example a poll like:

I am a diver from
a) Minnesota
b) somewhere else

But seriously, I'm still wet behind the ears on this board but I've been wondering the same thing...all this water, where's my forum? Are there any other MN divers on this board??

Actually a poll like:

Im a MN Diver how many out there would support a MN Diving Sub-Forum?

a.Yes
b.NO

mnj1233:
We dive Lake Superior year round. Just had a dive on Sunday 33 degrees. Very refreshing.

Excellent!

Refreshing is always the term I use when I jump in ahead of a group of students and they ask how the water feels. (A local quarry we train in is 42-50 F most of the year.)

Hoping to work in a couple Superior dives late this summer during a business trip to the Upper Penninsula.

theskull

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom