1 trip with my first U/W camera and now come the questions...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

akmike907

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
So, I've got the settings to the highest quality, normal color...is there a way to capture "raw" images and not .jpg or whatever. I'm kinda getting into the whole ps cs3/lightroom thing and they're talking about if you have the option, then raw gives you the most options for editing.

I may call sealife tech support to try to find this out, but thought i'd try here first. Thanks guys and gals!

Oh well...is there any data as to who is the actual maker of the camera? I'm sure Sealife doesn't make the actual camera, it's probably a nikon or cannon with a sealife wrapper...I know there is a firmware update to make most pns cannons have the option of taking "raw" pics...

Also, when I capture video with the dc1000, there seems to be no sound...is there a way to adjust the "mic"?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom