1 day of diving. Where would you go around BKK/Pattaya???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DannyBoy8

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
In the process of getting my OW certification.

I am going to BKK 07/11/14 and staying for about 2 days, so time is limited with sight seeing, meeting with friends, etc...

I read a ton and did my research. I understand diving around BKK or Pattaya isn't exactly the best diving around. I would really love to dive around Phuket, Similan Islands, etc...but I don't think I have enough time.

So I am looking at Adventure Divers Pattaya

But if you had time and just 1 day to dive, where around BKK/Pattaya would you go?

Any recommendations?

How is Samae San Islands?

Thank you!

In 1 day Pattaya is your only realistic option. Another consideration could be Real Divers, in my mind they are the best in the area, a trip to Samae San is definitely the best option and I know Real Divers go there regularly, just pot luck if it happens to be the day you are there.

Generally the diving conditions in the Pattaya / Samae San area are not great, so don't expect too much. Hope you enjoy.

In 1 day Pattaya is your only realistic option. Another consideration could be Real Divers, in my mind they are the best in the area, a trip to Samae San is definitely the best option and I know Real Divers go there regularly, just pot luck if it happens to be the day you are there.

Generally the diving conditions in the Pattaya / Samae San area are not great, so don't expect too much. Hope you enjoy.

Thank you! That helps a lot!

Back
Top Bottom