1/10 Maui pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Longnose Butterflyfish
1.jpg

Raccoon Butterflyfish
2.jpg

Bluestripe Snappers
3.jpg

Beautiful pics! I'll be in Maui from January 16-24. Can't wait to get back there and listen to the whales! Did you happen to see the whale shark out at Molokini a couple weeks ago?

RobynJ:
Beautiful pics! I'll be in Maui from January 16-24. Can't wait to get back there and listen to the whales! Did you happen to see the whale shark out at Molokini a couple weeks ago?

I don't get to Molokini that often.

Very nice as always Jim. I like the Raccoon Butterfly Fish. I saw one last year off of Fort Lauderdale. Surprised the bejeezus out of me.

Excellent, Jim! Tell me, how many of the pics you take are what you call keepers?

Jet

Jetwrench:
Excellent, Jim! Tell me, how many of the pics you take are what you call keepers?

Jet

03.gif

When I am at home I keep about 3 to 6 out of about 30 photos. Some of the discards are of the same subject at different settings along with a few practice shots to get the strobe head lined up and the white balance calibrated manually.

When I was in Bali in November I shot approx 3500 photos and kept approx 400 of them. I posted just under 100 on my website.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom