03/19/10 - 7pm - West Siiide Dive Social and Meet & Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Calle Roo

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Friday March 19th - 7:00pm - 9:30pm or whenever you show up

Uncle Sams
18913 North 83rd Avenue
Peoria, AZ 85382
(623) 362-3900

After some collaboration with the local divers, we decided for a West Valley Meet & Greet.

Now, give us some slack as this is the first one, there may be a lil disorganization, but it'll be a fun time as always.

I cant wait to see you there.

Is this still happening? I have not seen any response to this event. I am kind of suprised there is no mention on it over at the arizonascuba board as there are quite a few west side and lake pleasant divers who hang out there.

Went to the M&G last night. What a great turnout! More than 40 people attended. Nice to meet some new divers on this side of town.

mg

When's the Southeast valley M&G ?

I think we are due for something further southeast. There is a sportsbar called UncleBears in Mesa at Baseline and Ellsworth that has good food.
Any interest, or is that too far Southeast? There is Dave & Busters in Tempe marketplace.

Already talking to folks about Dave and Busters in Tempe Marketplace. Will get some details in next week or so. We did that about a year ago. Turnout was about 15 people or so.

We were out of town so we missed the west side meet and greet this time. We plan to make the next one. About the same distance for us as the one at the elephant bar. Lake dog that I am I'll probably know more divers at the west side shindig. Having said that a southeast side m&g would be fun too once in a while.

:depressed: sorry to have missed this . . . When's the next one?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom