Millbrook Chilly Willy Dive Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dived Mt. Storm yesterday. Posted some pics in the Mt. Storm March 18th thread. Snowing like crazy, 28 degrees, 40 in the water at the surface. But I can imagine your quarry was just plain freezing.

:crafty:

It wasn't cold it was temperate but not cold got my 2 dives in

saying:
cold!!!!!

Doc Intrepid:
...drive to Lake Rawlings instead. It wasn't cold,...it was refreshing! :D
It wasn't cold until my fingers quit working and my lips refused to hold onto my reg!! Then it became cold!! :loki3:

Diving wet, it was cold from the time you got in to the time you got out. Although it didn't seem as bad as in January it was a degree or two colder (41-43). What was the temp at Lake Rawlings?

Jackie

You know, maybe I'm just exagerating. On the upside there was the dense and dramatic wildlife. Damn near like Bonaire.

Instead of coral, though, it was vast clouds of algae bloom.

And instead of denizens and denizens of reef fish there was a single sluggish bass and a dead frog.

saying:
You know, maybe I'm just exagerating. On the upside there was the dense and dramatic wildlife. Damn near like Bonaire.

Instead of coral, though, it was vast clouds of algae bloom.

And instead of denizens and denizens of reef fish there was a single sluggish bass and a dead frog.
The dead frog was diving without a buddy, LOL and I noticed something I've never seen before. the RV has wood paneling and the sun light made it down to 90 feet. that will change when the place opens and the real rototilling begins

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom