TRUE TEXAN dies in car accident

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm fairly new to the bd., but am very saddened by this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours. Dalton must have been a wonderful man. Such a tragic loss. Take comfort from his friends from around this entire world. Godspeed, TRUE TEXAN.

Sandy,

My deepest condolences to you and your family. I didn't get a chance to meet Dalton except through his posts. He will be missed around here.

Richard and Yuko

Sorry to hear the tragic news. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Sue

Sandy - please know that you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers - as will Dalton - who will live here on earth in your heart, but is now watching over us all from a far better place.

Thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers, it helps to hear the kind words. I really wish yu all could have met him, he was truly a wonderful person!

Sandy,

I am not very good at this sort of thing, but having lost one of our own. No matter if we've met Dalton in person or not, we all have come to know him in our own special way.

The members of ScubaBoard are a real close knit family and we each have a bond with each other, regardless of location or having met one another. Please stay with us and you will find out what we mean.

Form the 4000+ members of ScubaBoard, our heart-felt condolences are with you.

God Bless

Iguana Don - Don Stricklin

Sandy,
On behalf of the Austin divers our sincerest condolences. Dalton will be missed by all on the board. God's speed.

Ron Carlisle

Back
Top Bottom