I'm the new guy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I'm still quite new in diving terms. I've done about 12 dives so far all in Florida. I've been diving for about 2 years now and am finally on my way to completing my dive gear package. I'm planning a trip to Cozumel this summer for my graduation present to myself. 5 years in college and I'm sure you'll agree that I need a vacation too! Well, I'm just saying hi. I'll see you all on the forum!
Casey

Heya new guy, welcome to the Board!!!!! All dives in Fl? where at?

Welcome to the board. Hope you like it here.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Hi There uscgbeachbum,
Welcome to Scuba Board –One of the most informative and dedicated boards on the net. You can meet a lot of helpful people here and it’s an awesome place to get answers to your questions regarding scuba diving. If you ever want to chat feel free to PM me. Take care and safe diving

-Matt- :palmtree::sunny

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

uscgbeachbum:
I'm still quite new in diving terms. I've done about 12 dives so far all in Florida. I've been diving for about 2 years now and am finally on my way to completing my dive gear package. I'm planning a trip to Cozumel this summer for my graduation present to myself. 5 years in college and I'm sure you'll agree that I need a vacation too! Well, I'm just saying hi. I'll see you all on the forum!
Casey

Welcome to the board :wink:

Welcome to the board. You mentioned that all your dives were in Florida. Do you live in Florida? If so, where? Don't forget to check out our local Florida Club forum.

Click here ---->[red]Florida Conch Divers[/red]

Welcome to the board, Casey. Be sure to check out the Florida Conch Divers forum. You'll find some great divers in S. Fl, and lots of opportunities to dive.

-Grier

Back
Top Bottom