Newbie - to board and diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

britusa

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all.

It's hard to believe, but a mere 30 days ago I decided to do a "discover scuba diving" activity as part of my first cruise. (it was in the Caribbean). Well, I discovered I LOVE diving. As soon as I came home, I signed up for classes with my local dive shop (heck, I didn't even know I HAD a local dive shop!). I'm now finishing up my Open Water training - just have to do my Open Water dives. That won't be until April because of the cold (I'm in Pennsylvania). I can't wait!! I'm also going to Cozumel in May on a diving trip with my local dive shop.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and hope I can learn lots of good stuff from all of you.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Welcome, I am new too. Hope you have fun in Mexico.

WoooHooooo! Welcome to the Board and into your new addiction!

Cheers,
Vickie

Hi There britusa,
Welcome to Scuba Board –One of the most informative and dedicated boards on the net. You can meet a lot of helpful people here and it’s an awesome place to get answers to your questions regarding scuba diving. If you ever want to chat feel free to PM me. Take care and safe diving

-Matt- :palmtree::sunny

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Hi; Welcome to the board! Good luck on the dives! Wait till you go on your vacation,you will have a blast! I use to work to live-now I work to dive!
Brad

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom