Fitness Member list @ a glance.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
how many people would you say are in our little weigh in group? I got to thinking , it would be interesting to realize what the group weighed before and what we had lost as a group. I'll bet it would be quite a number. Roger

Roger:
Last year when we started this Becky kept up on all of the losses. She was our WI Accountant..if you will. :)

Would you like to do it for all of us this year?

be good if we could get all to post their start weight and what they're at now. That way I could get a list and also have the accounting to go with it. Of course I'll have to work on my math skills, I'm sure I'll have to take my shoes off to count up that high. Roger

OK Roger..You're on. But, I don't think many women are ready to give their start weights. I know I'm not.
So we might just have to go with what they posted this year and what their gains or losses were. Make sense?

could just give a total at the next weigh in. You know, "Hi, I'm Roger I lost 1 lb. this week that makes ten this year or ten since I started" this way I don't have to dig through the archives. I want this to be fun not a test of endurance. What do you think? I think for it to be accurate you'd have to send a message to all that are participating. Roger

Natasha,
Sorry I have not posted in awhile, still maintaining the 155 but adding on due to stength conditioning. Had my blood pressure and pulse taken the other day 102/60, pulse of 58.

If you are still kickin *** and takin names, add me to the list!

OK, you're on Stryker! Good luck. :)

Hi! Sorry for the absence on the Board (although I am sure no-one noticed LOL). Anywho .. I am now three weeks into my workout routine. I am doing two-a-days. Cardio in the morning and then circuit training over lunch. I am doing this 3-4 times per week. Running 2-4 miles and then doing abs/weights.

My goal is to get out of the XXXL wetsuits and into a more modest size wetsuit. LOL.

I have lost 10 pounds since January 3rd. I am now at 192. My goal is to reach 182-185. Moreover, I am working to increase overall fitness. I have targeted a sprint triathlon race in June to complete. 1/4 mile swim, 20 mile bike ride, and 5K race. Nothing outrageous -- but a good goal to work toward.

HOWEVER, I also need to get in some diving. Hope to se you in the water!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom