Closed Salvo 24W LED Canister Light

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jona Silverstein

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Received in a trade and its taking up space on my shelf.

By the looks of it, its a Salvo 24W LED Primary that I can only assume had the battery replaced by LightMonkey at one point as the pack tested right at 9.8ah. Pack appears to be in 95% Battery life capacity after running 3 cycles through it. Willing to Ship CONUS

$700obo, or show me something you would like to trade.

Attachments

• IMG_9625.jpeg
    IMG_9625.jpeg
    144.2 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_9611.jpeg
    IMG_9611.jpeg
    93.2 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_9597.JPEG
    IMG_9597.JPEG
    117.3 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_9598.JPEG
    IMG_9598.JPEG
    27.3 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_9599.JPEG
    IMG_9599.JPEG
    64.4 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_9600.JPEG
    IMG_9600.JPEG
    68.5 KB · Views: 96
I don't know what that is, but I think Salvo was gone before LED primary lights were a thing? I did some looking and stand corrected. I guess there were Salvo LED lights.

I don't know what that is, but I think Salvo was gone before LED primary lights were a thing? I did some looking and stand corrected. I guess there were Salvo LED lights.
There’s no actual branding that says salvo on it but then again none of my salvo lights are branded either. Take it as what we know it is. A good capacity 24w draw LED light that has seen some use and I would prefer it gone and off my bench 😉

Back
Top Bottom