Caribbean Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Call them. Their last review on TA is ALMOST 2 years old.
If I recall, it was about 4 years ago they were selling off their units and bungalows individually. One did not get free hold land, but obligated to put each property in their rental pool at a significant commission, like Delfins or Windsock. Driving by on the way to the northern sites, it no longer looks like a vibrant operation so maybe that concept failed. So maybe the central booking site no longer works but it might be possible to find individual properties through VRBO, Home Away, some of the local agencies or from owners directly on a Google search.

Thanks agd. I just realized the last time we were in Bonaire was 4 years ago now and we got a deal in town so didn't stay at CCB. Then we missed a year and covid came along. I guess a lot has changed since.

Anyway, I see one of CCB's building is for sale right now and a few individual units are showing up on VRBO, etc. I like staying up there outside of town. I guess next trip I'll just have to find a place through VRBO or whatever.

Buddy Dive sold off their interest in CCB. No longer linked or referenced from the Buddy website. As others said the units went up for sale, the property (as per a local Bonaire realtor) became a homeowners association type thing.

Thanks Jersey. I know there's a unit with an FB page but I don't have access anymore. I really wish business enterprises would quit using FB for their web sites.

Back
Top Bottom