ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2022 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Geez, next time someone remind me to smile, it looks like I was a sourpuss!!!
Or you could try having fun.

This will be the 2nd Scubaboard trip for us - and some of our awesome friends have signed up too @MASunfish - woohoo!!! 🎉

I’m wondering if there will be many late teen/young adult non-divers. Our 18 year old son isn’t very interested in diving and not really interested in coming with us but I wonder if he’d change his mind if there are others near his age to hang around with…

We will be flying American Airlines through Dallas to/from on the 18th and 25th - leaving Dallas at 8:40 am on the 18th - if anyone else is on that flight, let me know 😎

I wouldn't bring him. I have one of those, too and last time I brought him to Coz he sat around drinking beer, listening to music and smoking pot. Not that those are bad but hell, he can do that at home for nothing!

I wouldn't bring him. I have one of those, too and last time I brought him to Coz he sat around drinking beer, listening to music and smoking pot. Not that those are bad but hell, he can do that at home for nothing!
Haha! Good point! We probably won’t bring him considering his lack of interest but was just wondering about others his age on the trip. I feel a slight twinge of guilt when we go on vacation without him 😉

This will be the 2nd Scubaboard trip for us - and some of our awesome friends have signed up too @MASunfish - woohoo!!! 🎉

I’m wondering if there will be many late teen/young adult non-divers. Our 18 year old son isn’t very interested in diving and not really interested in coming with us but I wonder if he’d change his mind if there are others near his age to hang around with…

We will be flying American Airlines through Dallas to/from on the 18th and 25th - leaving Dallas at 8:40 am on the 18th - if anyone else is on that flight, let me know 😎

Mine is 17 (18 in March) and I couldn't persuade him to come unless his friend could come. (Didn't work out)

As of now, I am on that 8:40 AA DFW-CZM on the 18th too (Seat 12A FWIW). Since AA evidently just canceled 1000s of March flights - who knows what it will be by June. Has me a bit nervous, but I booked through Dallas since there were 2 sets of flights on each leg and took the earlier set to maximize the chances of getting there on the 18th.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom